The Middle East & North Africa practice group provides clients with expert, market-oriented analysis of the political, economic, social, and security issues that shape events in this strategically pivotal, but particularly volatile, part of the world. Through frequent research trips and strategic connections on-the-ground, our analysts are continually assessing the region's political and security environment.
Working closely with our Global Energy & Natural Resources and Comparative Analytics practice groups, our Middle East & North Africa analysts also measure the impact of increasing international competition for influence in this resource-rich region.
Coverage on the Middle East and North Africa includes:
- » Algeria;
- » Egypt;
- » Iran;
- » Israel;
- » Libya;
- » Morocco;
- » Syria;
- » Tunisia;
- » the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries;
- » Iraq's politics, security, and energy;
- » the US-Iran confrontation;
- » the fate of Lebanon;
- » the dynamics of resource-rich Gulf countries; and
- » emerging foreign direct investment recipients.